We love questions! Here are some typical ones....
· How do I notify Trinity when someone becomes ill or is hospitalized?
How do I put someone's name on the prayer list?
· How can I arrange for someone to receive Holy Communion at home?
· How do I transfer my membership to Trinity?
· How do I put my name on the mailing list for the monthly newsletter?
· How do I schedule a time to meet with the Rector?
· How can I provide information for the calendar, weekly bulletin, or Trinity Times?
· How can I schedule a Baptism, Wedding, Funeral, or Confirmation?
...and here are some answers!
Call the office anytime at (315) 637-9782 and speak to our friendly parish secretary, or leave a message on the answering machine. If you come to Trinity on a Sunday, you can also fill out a pew card and give it to an Usher or place it in the collection plate.
In either case, someone will contact you as soon as possible!
Do you have a Sunday school program for my child?
Trinity has an abundance of programs for young people. There is a lively and busy Sunday School Program (nursery through 6th grade) and a Junior Youth Group (7th and 8th grades). We also have a marvelous Youth Choir for all ages (see Music Program). Older youth also participate as Acolytes and Sunday School assistants.
Take a peek at our Education/Sunday School page and Photos to get a flavor of our programs!
How can I become actively involved in the Trinity community?
There are many ways to become engaged in activities at Trinity Church, both within our worship life and through our various community outreach programs and events. Here are a few ideas: :
· Helping with our annual Plant Sale and/or Rummage Sale.
· Assisting with the process of helping refugees to resettle in the area,
· Donating food for area food pantries,
· Joining the Altar Guild or the Adult Choir,
· Serving as a worship participant: Usher, Lector, or Chalicist,
. Volunteering to work at our Nearly New Shop
Let us know your interests and how you might want to become more involved!